In this episode, we invite Life & Book Writing Coach, Alicia Beatrice on the podcast to talk all things self care and telling your story in your way. She details her journey of self discovery through clinical social work and social justice advocacy.
Download Here: Download MP3
As valuable as these trades are she wanted to take it a step further. She wanted to give people a physical platform to speak their truth. Listen here for how Alicia empowers other ”soulful creatives” to finally write their book and serve their purpose.
Key Highlights of this episode:
- Working Through Trauma/Telling Your Story
- Owning your role as a CEO and Expert
- Being Unapologetic About Who You Are
- Alicia Details Why She Started Her Business
- The Freedom of Running Your Business
- How Did You Overcome Challenges in Business
- The Importance of Black Woman Communities
- Integrating Self Care In Your Entrepreneurial Journey
- How Alicia Sets Goals
- Closing and Goodbyes
Let’s continue the conversation in our online sanctuary for Black women entrepreneurs doing ALL levels of business- The Black Woman CEO Circle
THANKS FOR LISTENING! PLEASE RATE, REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts (for iPhone)
- Subscribe via Stitcher (for Android)
- Subscribe via GooglePlay
- Subscribe via Spotify
Finally, please consider leaving an honest rating and review for The Black Woman CEO Podcast on Apple Podcasts, GooglePlay Spotify,or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more Black women find our community!