DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS? WOULD YOU LIKE TO GROW IT AND INCREASE YOUR EARNING POWER?
In today’s episode of the Black Woman CEO podcast, we will be talking about how to grow your business with ease, and what you need to do to increase your impact, your income, and your influence.
If your business is not growing, it is dying, so be sure to listen in today, to find what it takes to keep your business growing and healthy!
I see impact as the results and outcomes of your work.
Your host, Quanisha Green, is the founder and CEO of Black Woman CEO, and she is known as the Confidence Strategist for Black Women Entrepreneurs. Black Woman CEO is the only company that is truly dedicated and research-based, that is helping Black women, with proven strategies and socially relevant tips, to elevate their confidence and increase earning power. Stay tuned to find out how you, as a Black woman entrepreneur, can beat the statistical odds!
Power is the ability to create your reality
In this episode, you will learn……
- Why Black women are at the bottom of the average American revenue scale.
- Self-biases in Black women
- Details about the Meant for More Live Workshop
- Going deeper into the work with live coaching.
- Quanisha defines impact.
- The role vision plays in your business.
- Income is the life-blood of your business.
- Defining influence
- How to increase your impact.
- What you need to attract customers, clients, and cash.
- Your business may not be for everybody.
- Serve the people you’re serving without making any assumptions.
- Check-in with the people you’re serving.
- For more impact, show, don’t tell.
- Mastering your marketing.
- Tell people what, and sell them how.
- Building your audience and increasing your reach.
- The next Meant for More Live Workshop will be on the 3rd of August.
Are you struggling to attract clients in your business? Is your income stalling, or you’re not generating as much revenue as you can because you’re wondering if people will pay you that much for your services? If so, you may be making a mistake that is a roadblock to you generating consistent clients. You could be seeing this as an issue or a challenge that’s about business systems or simply strategy. But that may not be it! There may be some underlying reasons, common to us Black women, as to why you aren’t achieving your desired results.
In our week-long online Meant for More Live Workshop, we will teach you the crucial steps to attract consistent clients in both good times and bad. These are strategies that Quanisha learned and implemented after years of studying business and Black women, specifically our unique leadership challenges and strengths. These strategies have worked for others too! Quanisha will be sharing the exact framework that she used to train and coach her clients.
During the week-long Meant for More Workshop, there will be live Q&A coaching time for you to receive customized feedback on your most pressing questions. The goal is to help you find clients now, and the crux of the workshop is to help you to increase your profit, power, and purpose. It is about you tapping into the more that you want for your life.
If you want to grow your business, go ahead and sign up for this live workshop at www.Blackwomanceolive.com to learn the full details of what we’re covering over the week, through five live lessons:
- The 5 must-haves to find clients now.
- The 5 powerful mindsets for more clients and cash.
- The fastest and simplest path to cash and clients.
- How to build a premium offer that’s exactly what high-end clients need and want, and therefore will buy.
- How to talk so high-end clients will invest.
When you go to www.Blackwomanceolive.com you also see praise for the Meant for More Workshop from more of our CEO sisters who have benefited from the experience.
The workshop is at no cost. It’s about Quanisha helping you to stop self-sabotaging, and to uncover the deeper reasons that may be impacting your profits, your cash flow, and earning what you deserve when it comes to your business, and getting on the path to living your ultimate desired life!
Let’s continue the conversation in our online sanctuary for Black women entrepreneurs doing ALL levels of business- The Black Woman CEO Circle.
Black Woman CEO Resources
THANKS FOR LISTENING! PLEASE RATE, REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
- Subscribe via iTunes (for iPhone)
- Subscribe via Stitcher (for Android)
- Subscribe via GooglePlay
- Subscribe via Spotify
Finally, please consider leaving an honest rating and review for The Black Woman CEO Podcast on iTunes, GooglePlay Stitcher or Spotify to help spread the word about the show and help more Black women find our community!