DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS? WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT IT TAKES TO GET IT TO A HIGHER LEVEL AND BRING IN MORE INCOME?
We continue with our series on how to grow your business, and today we’re focusing on how to increase your income.
Quanisha Green, the Confidence Strategist for Black Women CEOs, points out that if a business isn’t growing, it’s dying. And nobody wants a dying business, so be sure to stay tuned today, to find out what you need to do to get much more out of your business and to keep it growing.
Pricing attracts different people in terms of their commitment to results.
We all have dreams. You might want to work for yourself, work from home, or even travel around the world. And like most of us, you probably also want to own your time and live on your own terms. Your business is your legacy, and in today’s episode, Quanisha talks about how to grow it, and how to increase your impact, your income, and your influence. Stay tuned to learn how to attract your ideal clients, and earn top dollar!
As a CEO, you have two primary roles – to drive the vision and to drive the revenue.
In this episode, you will learn……
- What it means to live on your terms.
- Some of the things that we debunk at Black Woman CEO.
- You deserve so much more than you were taught to believe.
- The two primary roles of a CEO.
- Revenue and income are the life-blood of your business.
- If your business is not making money, you have an expensive hobby.
- Is your business helping you get to where you want to go?
- Setting goals to increase your income.
- Building your business around your desired lifestyle.
- You have the right to dream big!
- How to change course.
- Quanisha unpacks value-based pricing.
- Making more income by charging more money.
- Staying with integrity.
- You need to do the work, and implement what you learn, to make a change.
- Register now for the Meant for More Live Workshop.
Are you struggling to attract clients in your business? Is your income stalling, or you’re not generating as much revenue as you can because you’re wondering if people will pay you that much for your services? If so, you may be making a mistake that is a roadblock to you generating consistent clients. You could be seeing this as an issue or a challenge that’s about business systems or simply strategy. But that may not be it! There may be some underlying reasons, common to us Black women, as to why you aren’t achieving your desired results.
In our week-long online Meant for More Live Workshop, we will teach you the crucial steps to attract consistent clients in both good times and bad. These are strategies that Quanisha learned and implemented after years of studying business and Black women, specifically our unique leadership challenges and strengths. These strategies have worked for others too! Quanisha will be sharing the exact framework that she used to train and coach her clients.
During the week-long Meant for More Workshop, there will be live Q&A coaching time for you to receive customized feedback on your most pressing questions. The goal is to help you find clients now, and the crux of the workshop is to help you to increase your profit, power, and purpose. It is about you tapping into the more that you want for your life.
If you want to grow your business, go ahead and sign up for this live workshop at www.Blackwomanceolive.com to learn the full details of what we’re covering over the week, through five live lessons:
- The 5 must-haves to find clients now.
- The 5 powerful mindsets for more clients and cash.
- The fastest and simplest path to cash and clients.
- How to build a premium offer that’s exactly what high-end clients need and want, and therefore will buy.
- How to talk so high-end clients will invest.
When you go to www.Blackwomanceolive.com you also see praise for the Meant for More Workshop from more of our CEO sisters who have benefited from the experience.
The workshop is at no cost. It’s about Quanisha helping you to stop self-sabotaging, and to uncover the deeper reasons that may be impacting your profits, your cash flow, and earning what you deserve when it comes to your business, and getting on the path to living your ultimate desired life!
Let’s continue the conversation in our online sanctuary for Black women entrepreneurs doing ALL levels of business- The Black Woman CEO Circle.
Black Woman CEO Resources
THANKS FOR LISTENING! PLEASE RATE, REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
- Subscribe via iTunes (for iPhone)
- Subscribe via Stitcher (for Android)
- Subscribe via GooglePlay
- Subscribe via Spotify
Finally, please consider leaving an honest rating and review for The Black Woman CEO Podcast on iTunes, GooglePlay Stitcher or Spotify to help spread the word about the show and help more Black women find our community!