In this episode, we have an empowering interview with the CEO Dr. Cherita Weatherspoon, she is a profit strategist, coach, and author. She has a mission to engage, elevate, and empower black women to own their power and profit from it while impacting the world. She is a powerhouse woman owning what she desires out of life and doing the work necessary to make both things a reality.
Download Here: Download MP3
Subscribe, Rate & Review: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | GooglePlay | Spotify | Amazon Music | Audible | iHeartRadio
Dr. Cherita Weatherspoon started her coaching business after years of holding a career in higher education and prepared long for her CEO role before becoming one. She insists on the importance of investing in getting the help you need with your business to scale. Listen in to learn the value of stepping into your power by pushing through who you are to succeed as a businesswoman.
Key Highlights of this episode:
- Dr. Cherita Weatherspoon describes her coaching business, helping women find and package their expertise
- The importance of charging the value of the work you’re doing
- How to be confident in your knowledge and skills and apply them in your business
- Helping women believe in themselves in both their head and heart to be powerful
- How to push through who you are to own your power in business with the right mentorship
- Dr. Cherita Weatherspoon explains why she left a career in higher education for entrepreneurship
- How to overcome the challenges of being a new business owner by showing up authentically
- Connecting boundaries with self-care, taking care of family and balancing life and business
- The value of investing in yourself to get the help you need to scale your business
- Having the faith and taking the action to achieve your future desires
Connect with Dr. Cherita Weatherspoon : Instagram ,Facebook and Website
Let’s continue the conversation in our online sanctuary for Black women entrepreneurs doing ALL levels of business- The Black Woman CEO Circle
THANKS FOR LISTENING! PLEASE RATE, REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts (for iPhone)
- Subscribe via Stitcher (for Android)
- Subscribe via GooglePlay
- Subscribe via Spotify
Finally, please consider leaving an honest rating and review for The Black Woman CEO Podcast on Apple Podcasts, GooglePlay Spotify,or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more Black women find our community!