Download Here: Download MP3
Mia Redrick, The Mom Strategist™, a mentor, entrepreneur, lifestyle brand and a best-selling author empowers moms to live fully. She believes that you can achieve your goals in motherhood and teaches mothers her strategies and formulas to make it happen.
Mia’s advice is frequently featured on The Huffington Post, Dr. Oz’s Sharecare, Dr. Laura just to name a few. Her advice has been featured in Essence, Self and Women’s World magazine. She is the premier thought leader, change agent and sought after speaker, who is shifting, influencing the conversation and relevancy about “happiness in motherhood.” Mia believes that when a mother is happy she adds value to her family, community and her life.
In this episode, Mia shares:
- How she beat naysayers and created her own lane by focusing on staying steeped in her purpose…with her clients coming to her.
- Why she always built her business like a big business
- The importance of playing BIG and having a GIANT mentality.
- The benefits of mainstream media
- How to get your clients to champion your cause to help position you as an expert
- Her key piece of wisdom, “Your environment never dictates your worth…Your value is not established like that.”
She’s a GIANT…Let’s Dive in!
Connect with Mia Redrick: www.MiaRedrick.com
Mia’s Books: Time for Mom-Me:5 Essential Strategies for A Mother’s Self-Care and
Recommended Reading: What to Say When You Talk to Yourself (The Power of Reframing Your Inner Game) By Shad Helmstetter Ph.D,
Episode Powered by The Black Woman CEO AYA Network
THANKS FOR LISTENING! PLEASE RATE, REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
Finally, please consider leaving an honest rating and review for The Black Woman CEO Podcast on iTunes, GooglePlay or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more Black women find our community!