In this episode, we have an encouraging interview with CEO Kimberly Mays; digital thought leader, speaker, and trainer.
She helps professional coaches and speakers develop their online presence through web design and branding so that they can grow and sustain their businesses. She’s passionate about creating brands’ online visual presence to make them shine.
Download Here: Download MP3
Kimberly has mastered networking, knowing where she fits in with her clients, and knowing how to build a team to be the CEO she is today.
She believes in the power of having the right support from a coach when starting a business to avoid making avoidable mistakes.
Listen in to learn why you shouldn’t consume all the information when starting a business and should instead outsource or wait to learn later.
Key Highlights of this episode:
- Kimberly describes how she makes anyone in the influencer and coaching space stand out online
- How she takes the online burden off entrepreneurs so they can focus on their businesses
- Learning how to manage your energy as a business owner
- Tips on how to manage your time and business as an introvert, so you don’t burnout
- Kimberly explains how she became an expert by fitting with clients, networking, and building a team
- How to charge according to the value you’re offering
- The value of having support when starting in business and developing into the role of a CEO
- How to master your mindset to master your business and overcome challenges
- Integrating work and family, and having a self-care system
- Navigating the pandemic times by trying new things and having a workable routine
- The importance of planning and setting short-term goals to stay on track
- Do not consume all the information when starting a business
- Learn to keep yourself grounded and focused through the waves as a business owner
Let’s continue the conversation in our online sanctuary for Black women entrepreneurs doing ALL levels of business- The Black Woman CEO Circle
THANKS FOR LISTENING! PLEASE RATE, REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE…
Thanks so much for joining us on the podcast this week! Be sure to leave me a note in the comments below with your #1 takeaway from the show.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get FREE automatic notifications when each new episode goes live!
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts (for iPhone)
- Subscribe via Stitcher (for Android)
- Subscribe via GooglePlay
- Subscribe via Spotify
Finally, please consider leaving an honest rating and review for The Black Woman CEO Podcast on Apple Podcasts, GooglePlay Spotify,or Stitcher to help spread the word about the show and help more Black women find our community!