Quanisha here with a special note & gift.
You’re likely receiving this message during the Thanksgiving Holiday. In the spirit of giving, I would like to invite you to become a free member of our RISE Network.
Why am I offering this?
Yesterday, I received an email from a CEO Sister sharing:
“I feel depressed. I feel like I am not good enough.”
I responded to her message thanking her for her vulnerability and directing her to our podcast episode titled, “Remember Who You Are.”
I concluded my email by wishing her well.
Her message has been heavy on my heart for the past 24 hours.
You see, I’m constantly thinking about how to make high-quality coaching & training accessible to Black women.
I’m constantly mulling over how to foster deeper levels of community within our business (that’s not at the mercy of algorithms & filters) because research shows that community is a protective factor for Black Women.
So today, I decided to open up our private client community on Mighty Networks so you can receive support and connect with like-minded sisters.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- Coaches & Strategists who want to live authentically, get paid well for the value they deliver, and grow a premium business (as that’s our focus here at Black Woman CEO)
- Ambitious women who want to make a great impact working SMARTER, not harder, elevating the client experience with a high-ticket premium service.
- Black women who are tired of doing it alone. You want to be surrounded by a group of high-performing, beyond brilliant, authentic women who offer diverse perspectives and understand your walk in life.
- Women who are decisive and ready to take action right NOW. We’re a community of women who invest in ourselves at the highest levels and go after what we want. While we may face challenges, and need safe spaces to vent/have a bad day, we’re movers & go-getters. We want to be around women with like spirits.
If that sounds like you, here’s what you’ll get as a RISE Network General Member:
- Complimentary access to Monthly Business Therapy Sessions with Seneca Williams, LMHC (includes replays).
- Complimentary Lunch & Learn sessions plus Pop-up Experiences with me- Founder & CEO, Quanisha Green, MSS
- Addition to our VIP List for community updates & notifications
- Access to a sisterhood of ambitious & supportive Black Women Entrepreneurs
AND our RISE Network is not on Facebook. Facebook Groups have their advantages, but if you want to avoid distractions, then this is the perfect space for you!
(For your convenience, you can use your Google, Linkedin, or Facebook credentials to register on Mighty Networks so you don’t have to worry about coming up with new access info. See links below)
I hope that you receive this invitation in the spirit of sisterhood & love.
I’m excited about this new chapter and I hope you join us in creating a safe & supportive space for Black women entrepreneurs.
P.S. When you join us today, you gain immediate access to over ten Business Therapy sessions covering Stress Management Skills, Managing Mental Health in Entrepreneurship, Self-Improvement, Overcoming Social Media Anxiety, and much more.
Quanisha Green, MSS is The Business Growth Strategist for Black women CEOs & the Founder/CEO of the only business combining research and proven strategies to help Black women grow premium businesses and land more high-end clients. Quanisha has touched over 20,000 women through her work. She’s passionate about equipping women with the tools they need to reach their highest potential. She’s been a featured presenter, master trainer, and consultant for the PowerNetworking Conference, Happy Black Woman, The U.S. Department of State, Bryn Mawr College, and the University of Pennsylvania- to name a few. In 2019, Amazon Web Services named Black Woman CEO, “Most Promising Startup.” When Quanisha is not teaching & coaching globally, she can be found Netflix and chillin’, watching a Shonda Rhimes production, or hanging with her husband and two sons.