Let’s talk about how to protect your business during this Coronavirus pandemic and beyond. In today’s episode, I share the audio from a Facebook Live discussing “10 Tips to Virus Proof Your Business.”
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Diversifying Your Revenue
- Dominating Your Industry
- Automating Your Sales and Marketing
- Meeting Client Needs and Reducing Refunds/Cancellations
Plus much more. Dive in and learn how to secure your business today!
Black Woman CEO Resources
- Need Help Virus Proofing Your Business, Let’s Talk: Book Your Business Breakthrough Session
- Download Your Creative Financing Guide
- Join the Black Woman CEO Circle Facebook Group
Quanisha Green, MSS is the Founder & CEO of the Black Woman CEO, a global hub that has served over 20,000 women since its launch in July 2015. Black Woman CEO provides high impact and culturally relevant programs for highly educated & talented Black women who are ready to get known and paid well for their unique expertise. Amazon Web Services named Black Woman CEO “Most Promising Startup” in 2019. As an international leadership trainer and consultant, Quanisha earned a Master’s degree in Social Work and certifications in Organizational Behavior & Management as well as Master & Corporate Life Coaching. Quanisha has trained and consulted for the U.S. Department of State, the University of Pennsylvania, the PowerNetworking Conference, and Rosetta Thurman of Happy Black Woman- to name a few.